Dormitory style bunk beds : Pay as you like
Affordable & cozy dorm bunk beds available at a minimum of INR 200 per night for Home Collective Members. Applicants should understand that the budget beds are one of the way to provide monetary arrangements for the community.
Here is how to book a budget bed –
1. Check availability in the calendar below.
2. Block your preferred dates by sending us a reservation request through the calendar.
3. To confirm your booking you are asked for a minimum contribution to support the vision of #freedormculture as a Home Collective Member.
4. Minimum contribution to book a stay is 12€ /person. Donate now
5. The minimum contribution supporting your booking should be deposited within 7 days after applying for a stay or the request is auto-cancelled.
6. You will be sent a confirmation mail on your email regarding your booking once the minimum-contribution has been deposited.
7. The minimum contribution enables you to be part of the #freedormculture and helps us to organize a home for everyone while you travel.
Guests Responsibilities towards the community –
- Help Us In Keeping It Clean : Starting with your surroundings, the hostel & the world.
- Strictly Organic : we reduce the waste by composting the organic material. Help us to do so by segregating the waste, using appropriate bins and limiting the import of plastics.
- Meals : We offer community meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Feel free to participate in the kitchen activities, cooking, cleaning and contributing a donation in the magic hat.
- Connectivity : We understand the importance of staying in touch with your loved ones so free WiFi is accessible for the guests. Keep it easy for everybody by disconnecting it after use.
- Vibes : Always remember to smile.