All the best things in the world are for free.
Linked by a passion for travelling, we want this life changing experience to be accessible to everyone, our goal is to create a quality space where stay is for free!
Here is how to book a stay.
1. Check availability in the calendar below.
2. Block your preferred dates by sending us a reservation request through the calendar. (Maximum 29 days)
3. To confirm your booking you are asked for a minimum contribution to support the vision of #freedormculture as a home collective member.
4. Minimum contribution to book a stay is 10€ / person (as per your booking request) These contributions go towards building the community. Donate now
5. The minimum contribution enables you to be part of the #freedormculture and helps us to organize a home for everyone while you travel.
6. You will be sent a confirmation mail on your email regarding your booking once the minimum-contribution has been deposited.
7. The minimum contribution supporting your booking should be deposited within 7 days after applying for a stay or the request is auto-cancelled.
Free Guests Responsibilities towards the community –
- Karma Yoga : Participating in daily hosting duties – Takes approximately 20 minutes daily.
- Help Us In Keeping It Clean : Starting with your surroundings, the hostel & the world.
- Strictly Organic : We reduce the waste by composting the organic material. Help us to do so by segregating the waste, using appropriate bins and limiting the import of plastics.
- Welcoming Others : The bedding provided is prepared by the previous guest. Keep the cycle flowing by cleaning your bedding before the check-out.
- Meals : We offer community meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Feel free to participate in the kitchen activities, cooking, cleaning and contributing a donation in the magic hat.
- Connectivity : We understand the importance of staying in touch with your loved ones so free WiFi is accessible for the guests. Keep it easy for everybody by disconnecting it after use.
- Vibes : Always remember to smile.