Home Collective is committed to social impact, sustainability and empowerment through a network of volunteer-based, self-managed, traveler communities.
Based on “Each one- Teach one” principle, following the structural guidelines of FreeDormCulture the objective of the collective is to share experiences, information and resources to improve and make efficient the existing foundations. The requirement is to cultivate & organize the network, design the collective dream, promote & expand sustainability and empower alternative opportunities.
Plan of action
– Gathering the culture & people
– Co developing the model
– Sharing community living experience
– Intra network sharing of interests, tools, skills and experience
– Multiple involvement opportunities
– Abiding by roles and responsibilities guidelines
– Spreading the word about alternative / sustainable living solutions
Home Collective is a growing network of travelers, initiators of #freedormculture – building setup for collective living, inspiring and making positive changes.
Home Collective is committed to social impact, sustainability and empowerment through a network of crowdfunded, self-managed, volunteer-based traveler community homes.
Home Collective wants itself a collective state of being that empowers individual contribution to the vision by sharing knowledge, resources and information.